Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Knit Together update



We're on the presses! The next issue of Knit Together will be in the mail before I go on vacation. Before I go on vacation, Bonnie, Karen and I will make our sixth annual journey to Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Fair this coming weekend. This is always a fun event that we simply didn't want to miss. In fact, originally Darling and I had planned a late-Friday departure, but had to re-think it when we discovered it was KW fair weekend. Here's a photo of Karen at our booth in 2006. Projects from that year included the Chapeau Moncton, (the blue hat) and Hey Blondie! (the yellow cardigan). I still get compliments when I wear that sweater!




If you live in Southern Ontario and plan to be at KW, stop by the booth. We're planning to have Knit Together available for members to pick up!


And now, to bed! Darling is advocating that, since we'll have to travel across a few time zones, we adjust our bedtime by 1/2 hour per night... Well, it's working for him, he's been gone nigh on an hour now. Me? Well, I'm going to be hammered next Tuesday. Our destination is a surprise...but I've already arranged a visit to a LYS that will be written up in a future issue.




2 comments:

MommaBearKnits said...

See you in Kitchener, I am travelling with Deb, how good is that. Just how much knitting talk can two knitting kooks accomplish in the trip to the show, the trip home and likely a stop along the way, life is good in Lake Country.
Looking forward to the show, it is my first time. See you there Cindy.

Cynthia said...

Hey, momma bear!

This was our sixth show... we always have three knitters in the car, plus we book a room and stay overnight in KW! What fun! Cynthia