Saturday, August 9, 2008

On the Road to getting Caught Up


This can only feel good. I'm moved in, the office is organized, and I'm finally getting things accomplished!


Today I spent the entire day catching up on paperwork and preparing this lovely stack of mail. So, if you've been waiting to hear from me for the past few weeks, stay tuned... your membership card/knitting bag/Level 1 should be on its way to you soon. I feel like my receipts are in the right place, and I'm ready to spend the next rainy day (which will be tomorrow) writing on Knit Together.
There's a certain amount of guilt that goes along with unfinished paperwork. I suppose that comes from being a secretary for over 30 years. Doing the paperwork before sitting down to write is kind of the grown up equivalent to eating your veggies first.

No comments: