Sunday, January 23, 2011

What? A clean Desk?

It took two more weekends than planned, but I have my beautiful stack of mail all ready to go, and my desk is clean, except for the to do list. I still have to do a website update and there's always the next article!
When I went to mail three more Knitting Accreditation Programs, I found that I need to do another printing, so it will be another day or two before those packages get into the mail.

Kate, my editor at A Needle Pulling Thread has had me busy test knitting some felted potholders for an upcoming issue of ANPT. Here's a peek:
Pretty, eh?
Yes, that's Zoey, aka the Ming Princes, aka GirlyGirl, aka the light of my life in the top left corner. She's keeping an eye on things, as always.
I'm really developing a weekend routine again. Today, I even got some of my projects updated on Ravelry!
I never found the knit-along I was seeking, so I've decided to continue on with the 'finishitis' projects, although I have started a pair of socks for Dad.
Yesterday I joined my friends at the Spinner's Guild and on Wednesday I hope to return to the local knitting guild.
The re-adjustment continues...aaaah...

2 comments:

AdrieneJ said...

I must admit, my eyes went straight to the Ming Princess in that photo. My Rascal is always somehow trying to get into my photos.

I love the colours in the felted potholder! There's a young boy on Ravelry who sometimes appears on the forums (with mom typing, I think) and said that he learned how to make felted potholders while he was grounded from tv and the computer because he wasn't doing his homework. His mom ended up with 10 beautiful potholders for Christmas! How's that for irony?

Cynthia said...

That's when a bad thing comes good! These potholders are double-thickness, then felted. They will be in the summer 2011 issue of A Needle Pulling Thread, and they'll be in a different colourway... the one in this photo was the spring issue colourway... I messed up!